Haute-umn Leaves 3 Column

Friday, February 17, 2012

What a week...

This week has been crazy with some ups and downs.  Got approved for a home loan so now the house hunting begins.  Got some houses lined up to look at Sunday. 

Ali got hurt at gymnastics last night.  She bruised her knee. I'm glad it wasn't worse.  She has a few days off so she'll be good as new. 

Some items has been taken from my room again.  This time it was my favorite cross necklace, an emerald ring, wedding ring and a nugget ring.  I'm heartbroken that one of my children could do this to me.  The necklace is very special to me and I really want it back.  I guess I'm going to be checking out pawn shops this weekend to see if I can find it. 

Praying things get better and next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment