Haute-umn Leaves 3 Column

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bad Days

The past several days hasn't been the best.  There's a stomach bug going around and it's hit our household.  Also I've been battling a pain around my eye.  After two ER visits and 6 shots, I am feeling better.  I did wake up this morning with my head hurting again but luckily the meds the doc gave me worked. 

BJ has been very busy with work, fire fighting, and coaching baseball.  Baseball is taking up most of his time.  He's been pretty sore from all the throwing and hitting.  I'm hoping he doesn't injury his hamstring worse than it already is.   He's so stubborn that sometimes  I think he doesn't know when to stop.  

Ali is still active in gymnastics and now she's trying out for softball.  Try-outs are Saturday.  She's never played before so try-outs may be hard for her.  I think once she gets the hang of it, she'll do well.  Bryan on the other hand is not as active as Ali.  We wished he was.  We  told him he had to pick an extracurricular activity because we are tired of him just staying home playing Xbox, computer or watching TV.  So far we haven't found anything that interests him except swimming.  Hopefully we can find a place to take him so he can be on a swim team.  I think that would be great for him. 



2 comments:

  1. How is my favorite DIL? I am sorry that you are having so many headaches. I wish I could take away the pain for you.

    I hope BJ doesn't hurt himself either. Stubborness runs deep in his blood. Ha. Ha. Ha.

    I appreciate your comment on my blog about sister. I am enjoying a few quite days now though I am not feeling well today. It has been cold and grey all day. I need some sunshine soon.

    I hope Ali makes the team and will be able to play in addition to her gymnastics. I know what you mean about trying to get Bryan into something he likes. I had the same problem with Hunter. He would read and play games all day long. Is he old enough to work? He may prefer working to sports. Just a thought.

    When did you open your blog?

    Take care. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started this blog within the last week. Hopefully I won't forget to update it.

    ReplyDelete